Fighting Failures the Right Way – Entrepreneur

A recent global survey showed that 80% of new startup disappears before the first 18 month , and of the remaining 20%, 95% cease to exist after three year

Failure is what we say” experiments going wrong”

Reasons for failure

  • Lack of experience
  • Poor location
  • Low sale
  • Unexpected growth
  • Over investment of fixed assets
  • Poor credit management
  • Poor management

Entrepreneurs Dealing With Failure

  • Be prepared.
  • Find what can build your energy back up.
  • Do not make emotional decisions.
  • Have a strong support network.
  • Do not take yourself too seriously.
  • Disassociate the failure from yourself as a person
  • Do not dwell on it.
  • Understand what you are getting yourself into.

Failure is biggest success in life u

Failure is a result of an action

Failure should not be taken Personally

A majority of depression cases are somewhere associated with the fear of failure or failure itself. Failure should be not feared like a devil. It should not be taken too personally that it twitches with your mental well being and sanity.  Make it very clear that

  • Failure does not mean you are an idiot.
  • Failure is not a scorecard of your life or what your future ultimately will be
  • Failure has no parts and no favourites.

Published by Shivam Choudhary

BEST INFORMATION AVAILABLE

12 thoughts on “Fighting Failures the Right Way – Entrepreneur

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Create your website with WordPress.com
Get started
%d bloggers like this: