Fighting Failures the Right Way – Entrepreneur

A recent global survey showed that 80% of new startup disappears before the first 18 month , and of the remaining 20%, 95% cease to exist after three year Failure is what we say” experiments going wrong” Reasons for failure Lack of experience Poor location Low sale Unexpected growth Over investment of fixed assets PoorContinue reading “Fighting Failures the Right Way – Entrepreneur”

How to upgrade yourself during lockdown

1. Exercise An active lifestyle during this lockdown may seem impossible but it is not difficult.  2. Read more Read a book more thrilling and increase the knowledge in your field , read a novel book improve your read habits 3. Decide what you want from an online course Digital marketing Financial markets stock marketContinue reading “How to upgrade yourself during lockdown”

Depression and anxiety: The mental challenges endured during coronavirus lockdown

In the midst of the global COVID-19 pandemic, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by hopelessness and despair. But these tips can help improve your mood and ease depression struggling financially, and worried about if and when the economy will pick up. You could be grieving the loss of loved ones or the life you knewContinue reading “Depression and anxiety: The mental challenges endured during coronavirus lockdown”

Motivation for students to future life

Education is the passport to the future , For tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today Education is a social process . Education is growth. Education is not preparation for life : education is life itself By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail . All process takes place outside of youContinue reading “Motivation for students to future life”

Marks decide your future

No, marks don’t decide your future, but based on your marks you get admission into the good colleges or universities from where you can easily fulfill your dream. … your future depends only on your hardwork . Your mark not depend upon your future our future is depend on our passion and which we are interested – nishu Singh Marks is just a number it can’tContinue reading “Marks decide your future”

failure life

You learn more from failure than from success . Don’t let it stop you . Failure builds character. Success is not final, failure is not fatal it is courage to continue that counts. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ by Winston Churchill FAILURE IS NOT THE OPPOSITE OF SUCCESS IT PARTY SUCCESSES Please fight your failure, failure tell about yourContinue reading “failure life”

Good thoughts of life

Relation are like electric currents. Wrong connection will give you shock throughout your life. But the right one will light up your life . If today is the end of the world good riddance if not, let’s pledge to make this A BETTER WORLD When you change the quality of your thinking, you change theContinue reading “Good thoughts of life”

Controlling anger: Tips, treatments, and methods – Medical News Today

1. Think before you speak 2. Once you’re calm, express your anger 3. Get some exercise 4. Take a timeout 5. Identify possible solutions 6. Practice relaxation skills 7. Use humor to release tension 8. Know when to seek help Anger is a completely normal, usually healthy, human emotion. But when it gets out ofContinue reading “Controlling anger: Tips, treatments, and methods – Medical News Today”

Depression: What it is, symptoms, causes, treatment, types, and more

A feeling of unhappiness that lasts for a long time. Depression can be a medical condition and may have physical signs, for example being unable to sleep, etc. Depression is a mood disorder that involves a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest. It is different from the mood fluctuations that people regularly experienceContinue reading “Depression: What it is, symptoms, causes, treatment, types, and more”

Create your website with WordPress.com
Get started